- Already own an LX-Series Label Printer? Learn about our upgrade Program!
Already own an LX-Series Label Printer? Learn about our upgrade Program!
As a way of saying “thank you” to our customers for being loyal to Primera products, we’re offering an upgrade program that gives customers a chance to purchase a newer Primera Color Label Printer at an unbelievably discounted price. Eligible customers can choose to upgrade to Primera’s LX500, LX500c, LX1000 or LX2000 Color Label Printer.
LX500 Color Label Printer offers:
LX1000 Color Label Printer offers:
LX2000 Color Label Printer offers:
In order to qualify for this opportunity, the label printer to be upgraded must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be at least 3 years old or older
- Be outside of any warranty coverage
- Eligibility must be pre-verified by Primera Asia Pacific via the serial number and customer information.
The following pricing is available for customers who are eligible to upgrade their current label printers:
|Model||Normal Price||Upgrade Price||Save!|
|LX500 Color Label Printer||$1,949||$1,754||$195|
|LX500c Color Label Printer with cutter||$2,149||$1,934||$215|
|LX1000 Color Label Printer||$3,955||$3,559||$396|
|LX2000 Color Label Printer||$5,495||$4,945||$550|
All prices are AUD inc GST.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Upgrade units must be purchased directly through Primera Asia Pacific
- Customers get to keep their old unit, it will be marked as decomissioned by the serial number and will be no longer eligible for technical support or repairs.
- The customer can receive one upgrade price per eligible unit
- Upgraded units are eligible for extended warranties (at additional cost)
- Shipping charges will apply
- Upgrade offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/discounts/vouchers
- Payment terms are prepayment
- All sales are subject to our standard terms of sale
Check the eligibility of your current printer by filling out the form below. Please be sure to include the serial number of your current unit in the details section! You will find the serial number on the silver sticker on the back of the machine.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.