- Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping & Returns Policy
Primera Asia Pacific calculates shipping charges based on the total weight of the items ordered, the destination post code, and the class of the service selected.
Primera Asia Pacific products are currently available for shipping throughout Australia. We plan to add shipping to most countries in the Asia Pacific region soon. To see if your area will be serviced please check the list below.
Papua New Guinea
In Australia, we curently use the following:
For other countries in the Asia Pacific region we will use:
Orders may not be shipped collect on customers’ shipping account. Service options and charges are displayed when the order is presented for confirmation and prior to being finalized.
If you select a delivery service that is not available in your area, your shipment may be "downgraded" to the next closest available service. For example, Australia Post does not deliver express post shipments to some rural areas. If you select this service and live in a designated rural area, your shipment will be sent via the next closest delivery option.
Orders received after 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) will be processed on the following business day. Orders for equipment and/or service parts may require an additional 1 – 2 business days for verification and processing. Freight charges displayed here are only valid for orders submitted through store.primera.com.au. Additional shipping and handling charges may apply for orders submitted through phone, fax or email. Primera Asia Pacific does not assume responsibility for shipment delays due to courier delays, inclement weather or for holiday schedule changes.
Due to shipper restrictions, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or anywhere outside of the Asia Pacific Region.
PLEASE NOTE: Some orders may require a signature upon delivery. PRIMERA ASIA PACIFIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES LEFT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES, IMPORT DUTIES, AND TAXES
Please kindly note that your country may levy taxes, customs fees, or import duties on the purchase that you'll be responsible for. To find out more detailed information, check out the duty calculator online here.
RETURNS AND SUPPORT POLICY
If you believe the items purchased are defective, damaged or incorrect please contact our support team on +61 3 9798 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
Any product returned without an RA number will be refused. Credit will NOT be given for any open supplies unless it is determined that the product shipped was incorrect or defective. Primera Asia Pacific may in its absolute discretion accept unopened non-defective Goods for return in which case we may require the Customer to pay handling fees of up to fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods. Original shipping charges will not be refunded and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges on any items sent back to Primera Asia Pacific. In the case of "change of mind" returns, refund will be given as a store credit.
All products sold by Primera Asia Pacific come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Primera Asia Pacific covers this warranty on the manufacturer’s behalf. The period of this warranty will vary from product to product but details are included with the product when you purchase it. Copies of this warranty can be provided on request. Some products are sold with the option to purchase extended warranties. In this case, the extended warranty extends the period of the manufacturer’s warranty and only covers things specified under that manufacturer’s warranty.
For Customers in Australia:
Your rights under Australian Consumer Law – The products we supply come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are a consumer under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
As provided under Australian Consumer Law, where the goods purchased are those not usually used for personal, domestic or household purposes, and it is fair and reasonable to do so, Primera Asia Pacific will limit the remedies we will provide. In this case, Primera Asia Pacific will either replace or repair the goods, or offer other suitable remedy at our discretion. Where this does not apply but the failure does not amount to a major failure Primera Asia Pacific is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A FAULT WITH A PRODUCT SUPPLIED BY PRIMERA ASIA PACIFIC:
Fill out our online SUPPORT REQUEST form
- After receiving your form, our support team will contact you to assist you with your problem. Many simple issues can be resolved via phone or email but if it is deemed necessary, our support team will issue a Return Authority #(RA) for the product to be returned to us and send you paperwork to accompany the unit when you return it.
- The unit will need to be returned to our nominated service centre. The cost of returning the product is your responsibility. Ideally products should be sent by courier and packaged in the original packaging. If this is no longer available please ensure the product is packed well and insured as damage incurred in transit is not covered under warranty.
- Once we receive the unit we will assess it and advise the next course of action. We will determine whether:
* There is no fault found
* There is a minor fault that can be repaired within a reasonable time frame
* There is a major fault and the customer is to be offered a replacement, repair, refund or other remedy.
* The product has been damaged through misuse
- If there is no fault found or we determine the product has been damaged through misuse or abuse there may be a minimum assessment fee levied. This fee may vary over time and according to the product type but we will advise this at the time of issuing the RA.
- If a fault is found and it is covered under warranty, and repair or replacement is the appropriate course of action, we will repair or replace and return the goods to your nominated location at our cost.
- If a fault is found and it is not covered under warranty or the warranty period has expired we will provide you with a quote for repairing the fault and you can then choose whether or not you wish to proceed with the repair. Regardless of whether or not you choose to proceed with the repair a minimum assessment fee may apply.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE WHEN RETURNING PRODUCTS FOR REPAIR
If you need to return a product that is capable of storing user generated data you should be aware that repairing the goods may result in loss of the data. Primera Asia Pacific recommends that you remove the data if possible and/or save any data as a backup.
In the process of repairing goods, Primera Asia Pacific may replace defective goods with refurbished goods of the same type rather than repairing the problem with the original goods, and/or may use refurbished parts to repair the goods.
IMPORTANT: If returning goods internationally please follow the instructions we will send you carefully and use the paperwork we provide for the return. This will help prevent goods getting stuck in customs and will expedite the return process. Any customs charges levied as a result of not following our return procedures will be your responsibility.
If you have any questions about Primera Asia Pacific's sales, return, support or privacy policies please email email@example.com.